Joining the CVC of Atlanta
- Access to our members-only website featuring resources, tools, best practices, research, event listings and CVC member contact information
- Networking and knowledge sharing with Atlanta business professionals
- Access to nonprofits who work with corporate volunteers
- Regular facilitated meetings on employee volunteer program best practices
- Special interest groups focusing on like-minded company issues, impact areas and service models such as board participation and skills-based volunteerism
- Recognition for participation at annual IMPACT awards, CVC website, annual Atlanta Business Chronicle publication and additional PR opportunities
Annual Membership Dues
Dues are based on the number of Atlanta-based employees and are paid at the company level. Multiple representatives can participate for one fee.
|100 or less employees
|Non-Profit Organizations and vendors, please contact us to learn more about our Member Partner application process and sponsorship opportunities.